Roko is passionate about family values and combining them with staying active through your life. So whether it’s mum, dad or the whole family who has a zest for life and crave an improved lifestyle, we provide the facilities and the services to suit your pocket.
We have enhanced our full Junior activity programme and now provide it on one easy to view combined schedule so you can see at a glance what you can be doing while your child or children are kept active and busy in organised sessions.
- A fully supervised children’s activity program providing fun and health related activities.
- The welcoming and comfortable Costa Coffee bistro serving hot and cold food and drink plus a dedicated children’s menu
- A play room with a range of toys and soft play for the kids to enjoy while the adults can enjoy a quiet coffee
- Qualified fitness professionals on hand to help you create and maintain a program to help your teens achieve their fitness goals
- An 8m sq heated childrens teaching and splash pool alongside our 20m swimming pool
- Family swimming times of 9.00am to 6.30pm
- An all year round swimming lesson programme
- 1st Friends Day Nursery & Crèche - located within the Club. Pre School and Crèche - an established provider of quality childcare whose aim is to provide the highest possible standard of childcare and education within a fun, stimulating and above all a caring environment. 1st Friends Day Nursery & Crèche is now open for full nursery and crèche provision Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm. Visit the 1st Friends website here.
Main Reception: 01634 233 348
Membership Sales: 01634 382 333
Beauty Spa: 01634 233 348
Crèche: 01634 382 330
Off Will Adams Way
|Monday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Tuesday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Wednesday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Thursday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Friday||06:30 - 21:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday and Bank Holidays||08:00 - 18:00|
* May Bank holiday 3/5/21: 8am - 7pm
* May Bank holiday 31/5/21: 8am - 7pm
The club will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day; plus opening hours will be reduced over the Festive and Easter periods.