your health is our priority
• It has become clear that being fit and healthy plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of our immune system.
• A healthy BMI is one of the most important factors in maintaining your long term health.
• Exercise is an important factor for our mental health, and has been proven to be effective against depression, anxiety and other conditions that have been exacerbated by Covid-19
We have met the guideline challenges head on with a range of Covid-secure measures to keep everyone safe. Below is a summary of what we are doing to keep all staff, members and guests safe at Roko. We continue to keep a close eye on the Government guidance in order to stay ahead of what is required.
In Tier 2 our group exercise classes will operate and our club lounge will be available for you to use also with a table service in place. All other services will continue as before.
In Tier 3 we are not permitted to operate any group exercise classes indoors, the sauna and steam room must be closed and we can only operate a takeaway service from the club lounge. All other club operations remain in place and are unaffected although we continue to operate in a Covid Secure manner. We will continue to operate our schedule of livestreamed classes which have proved extremely popular.
In Tier 4 regrettably we are closed
Your health is our priority
We're Serious About Cleaning
• Our clubs are Covid-secure.
• We’ve increased our cleaning hours
• Studios are cleaned and sanitized between classes
• We ask members to wipe down equipment before and after use
• There are hand sanitising stations set up around the club
Face Coverings & Social Distancing
• We request that face coverings be worn indoors by all members and visitors when not exercising
• Gym equipment is spaced further apart
• We've reduced capacity in our studio classes
• We request that all members maintain a 2 metre distance at all times
Attend Classes In Club Or From Home
We are now livestreaming a large number of classes so there are 2 ways for you to join in:
1. Attend classes at club (not tier 3), numbers are reduced for social distancing (book in advance via the app)
2. Livestream classes from home; book via the app & access the class via the Zoom link within the class booking in the app
In some higher risk and tier 3 areas, we are providing temperature checks for everyone entering the clubs.
Main Reception: 0115 982 7799
Membership Sales: 0115 982 3279
Beauty Spa: 0115 981 3111
|Sunday and Bank Holidays||closed|