your health is our priority
• It has become clear that being fit and healthy plays a crucial role in the effectiveness of our immune system.
• A healthy BMI is one of the most important factors in maintaining your long term health.
• Exercise is an important factor for our mental health, and has been proven to be effective against depression, anxiety and other conditions that have been exacerbated by Covid-19
We have met the guideline challenges head on with a range of Covid-secure measures to keep everyone safe. Below is a summary of what we are doing to keep all staff, members and guests safe at Roko. We continue to keep a close eye on the Government guidance in order to stay ahead of what is required.
Your health is our priority
We're Serious About Cleaning
• Our clubs are Covid-secure.
• We’ve increased our cleaning hours
• We ask members to wipe down equipment before and after use
• There are hand sanitising stations set up around the club
Face Coverings & Social Distancing
• We request that face coverings be worn indoors by all members and visitors when not exercising
• Gym equipment is spaced further apart
• We request that all members maintain a 2 metre distance at all times
Attend Classes In Club Or From Home
Indoor classes are now back, so there are 2 ways to attend classes:
1. Attend classes at club (book in advance via the app), or
2. Livestream classes from home; book via the app & access the class via the Zoom link within the class booking in the app.
Book Your Swimming To Ensure Social Distancing
To ensure everyone has safe access to the pool, swimming must be booked in advance. Book adult lane swimming via your online account in a browser, or via the your online account tile on the app. To book family swimming, please contact club reception.
Main Reception: 0208 747 5757
Membership Sales: 0208 747 5750
Beauty Spa: 0208 747 5756
Chiswick Sports Ground
|Monday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Tuesday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Wednesday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Thursday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Friday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sunday and Bank Holidays||08:00 - 20:00|
The club will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day; plus opening hours will be reduced over the Festive and Easter periods.