24th July 2020 |
Great news! Swim lanes can now be booked for more than one person on the App so there are lots more slots available. If you already have a lane booked please let others make a reservation first.
• Only come to swim if you have a lane booked. You cannot use the pool otherwise.
• Come ‘Swim Ready’ in your costume then shower and change at home.
• Wear flip flops or other easy to remove shoes as you will need to take these off before you go poolside.
• Bring a water bottle. You can refill it at the water stations in the club.
• Bring your own towel.
• Follow the floor markings to stay socially distanced from others.
• Only enter the club a few minutes before your booked swim time as you cannot wait in club.
• A member of the Roko team will take you and anyone else booked into your swim time to the poolside and allocate you to a swim station where you can get ready to swim and leave your belongings. You cannot change at the club.
• Go to your booked swim lane and swim for up to 45 minutes.
• When swimming please stay to one side and follow the directions on the signs. If you need to take a break then move to one side so anyone else in the lane with you can pass safely.
• If you want to leave before your hour is up you can do so. Just return to your swim station, towel dry, put on your clothes over your costume and leave the same way you came in.
• Stay at least 2m from other users.
• Wash your hands when you leave or use the hand sanitiser.