9th July 2019 | Gillingham
So we are in the thick of summer and Roko Gillingham has been making a few changes. We have our brand new spin bikes, new team members to help make your experience as positive as possible and we have revamped our studio timetable which has a number of additions including classes which can now accommodate junior members as young as 14 years old. An adult needs to book the junior member into the session and will need to attend the class with them but I'm sure you'll agree that this is a fantastic addition for our junior members and a huge plus for family fitness in general.
Read on for details about the new spin bikes and also make sure to visit our Facebook page where we have posted some great instructional videos about them.
I would like to thank you all for my first 6 months. It has been a pleasure to work here and see so many of our members enjoying the facilities. Please let us know if we can help in anyway.
Kieran Street and your Roko team
Tell Your Friends & Family - 4 Weeks at Roko For Just £44
You are more likely to achieve your fitness goals when you work out with a buddy. And right now your friends can spend 4 weeks with you at Roko with a no commitment trial membership. Tag your friends on our 4 week Facebook post, refer them via the app or email them this link: https://www.roko.co.uk/gillingham/offers/4-weeks-44
Continued Investment - New Spin bikes
We were delighted to welcome brand new spin bikes into the club at the end of June and are really looking forward to seeing lots more members getting an even better workout on the new matrix spin bikes.
The new bikes have some fantastic features which you can read about below:
• Ideal for precision tracking during workouts that target watts, heart rate, RPMs, distance or calories, providing personalized intensity and progress metrics
• Intuitive touchscreen Target Training Display offers engaging graphics and an LED colour wrap that helps instructors and riders gauge intensity (compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth)
• A variety of programs including interval, pace, heart rate, goal-based workouts and Sprint 8 give riders individual training options
• Narrow Q-factor optimizes ergonomics for a real outdoor riding feel
• Low-maintenance, well-protected rear flywheel design includes magnetic resistance for smooth, consistent adjustments and watt measurement within 3% accuracy
• Contoured resistance lever provides tactile feedback for quick changes
• Intuitive adjustments customize the cycle to each user’s body
• Ergonomically sculpted seat relieves pressure on touchpoints
• Comfortable multi-position handlebars with an integrated water bottle holder simulate the different grips of real road racing
• Forged steel pedal cranks include quick-adjust straps
• Quick-release access panels and easily removable pedal cranks simplify service
• Dial levelers make it easy to adjust the levelling foot after installation, maintenance or hard use without lifting the cycle
We have some exciting news! Elemis are launching a brand new facial and we are bringing it here to The Spa as of Monday 15th July!
As we are so excited to be bringing the Peptide 24/7 Skin Sync here, we will be offering £10 off this facial until 15.08.19 - (£37 for 55mins)
This facial is inspired by the body’s miraculous inner clock and formulated to support tired complexions. The skin renewing Peptide 24/7 Skin Sync facial has been designed to target the look of tired skin and help you achieve a well-rested glow, around the clock.
Book at reception now!
All new launch products will be available to purchase too.
We have seen many of you throughout June getting ready for all your lovely summer holidays and we are looking forward to seeing even more of you throughout these upcoming summer months!
Always keep an eye out on our easel for daily offers too.
The Elemis beauty spa team.