get 3 days of fitness for the price of 1 this weekend
£110 of Roko vouchers
our outdoor pool is OPEN
Roko Nottingham is a family friendly, premium health and fitness club with an endless list of cutting edge facilities that will take your breath away and all at an affordable price.
Enjoy the vast range of fitness classes in our 3 dedicated studios, including Yoga, Pilates and Spin plus all your Les Mills 'Body' favourites; stay in shape on all the latest equipment in our gym or relax in style in our beautiful 20m indoor pool, separate childrens pool, outdoor pool and spa. Whatever your health, fitness and lifestyle goals we can help you achieve them.
There are plenty of membership options to choose from to suit your needs so please have a good look around our website and come and see the club for yourself. Click here to book a tour via our on-line form request or give us a call using the details on the right.
We look forward to seeing you at the club soon.
View our latest member newsletter here
Unlike other health clubs, Roko promises to help you get fit and stay fit. We have built on research and best practice to create a series of solutions which we know enhances your ability to succeed and stay successful. We can’t make you come into the club but we leave nothing to chance to ensure that you do.
1. We have the most flexible and best value memberships around - Our sales teams find out what you need and provide the membership that best suits you.
2. You are set up for success - We provide the Touch Base Programme which is a series of free of charge meetings. Initially we discuss why you joined & provide you with a bespoke training plan, then as your needs change over time we check your progress and, on an ongoing basis, keep checking in with you and adjusting your workouts as required.
3. Our fitness teams are fully qualified - Not all health clubs provide REPS Level III Fitness Consultants but we do, and often our trainers are actually more qualified than this to give you the best assistance from experienced professionals.
4. We use technology to improve your knowledge and ability - We are the only health club chain to use FitLinxx across all its clubs, because we know it works. It’s like your own electronic training partner to help and guide you through each session.
5. We keep in touch - We absolutely want you to get the best value and best experience from your membership. We monitor our member’s attendance and if you don’t come in for a while then we’ll make every effort to contact you and change that situation. After all, when you succeed, we succeed.
Main Reception: 0115 982 7799
Membership Sales: 0115 982 3279
Beauty Spa: 0115 981 3111
Crèche: 0115 981 2123
|Monday||6:30am - 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:30am - 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:30am - 10:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30am - 10:00pm|
|Friday||6:30am - 10:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sunday and Bank Holidays||8:00am - 8:00pm|
The club will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day; plus opening hours will be reduced over the Festive and Easter periods.
Facilities will close 30 minutes before the club closes